You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rockersmustrock
 Rep: 0 

Re: The General and Monsters

Tyson_458 wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
Tyson_458 wrote:

Can someone PLEASE send me a link to Monsters?!? I am only NOW realizing that this is a new song and it leaked.  And did a studio version of The General leak too or is only the live version currently available?

Is there more leaks? I have both songs but not sure if something else has surfaced

No!! I NEED the Monster leak!! Can you send it to me via direct message?

I need that holy shit too ! Please ?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

The funny thing is the part that needed to be fixed was the horrible mix of the chorus and they didnt touch that part, they just moved up the strings and duffs bass in the mix.
If this is Caram, he is such a hack.

Yep. Listening to it for the second time now. It's exactly the same..not as loud as the leak and as you pointed out, the bass sounds a tad higher in the mix.

I'd like to hear an early version of this song. The vocals are probably exactly the same though.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

The funny thing is the part that needed to be fixed was the horrible mix of the chorus and they didnt touch that part, they just moved up the strings and duffs bass in the mix.

Dude, it’s Axl. He likes this stuff

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Dude, it’s Axl. He likes this stuff

Does he have hearing loss so all these mixes sound acceptable to him?

Or was it more about preferring a yes man over someone who knows what they are doing?

Even when a song is good...it has to suffer.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I have no idea. I noticed it when he started getting cute with ITW. Scraped was not an accident

seba1186
 Rep: 0 

seba1186 wrote:

The Leak sounds better than the rip of the radio.. hope the rip is bad quality.. it sounds too low

James

James wrote:
seba1186 wrote:

The Leak sounds better than the rip of the radio.. hope the rip is bad quality.. it sounds too low

I noticed this too while blaring it on my home stereo. The leak is much louder.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I don’t know why people would be expecting changes to the version we’ve already heard. They played it live twice. Cats out of the bag we know what it sounds like.

Any possibility the Japanese station just played the leak?

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I don’t know why people would be expecting changes to the version we’ve already heard. They played it live twice. Cats out of the bag we know what it sounds like.

Any possibility the Japanese station just played the leak?

They must have, what else would they be playing when it's not been released anywhere yet?

James

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

People were expecting a HQ version of the song...like all other bands release.

We passed off the shit quality due to the leaker fucking with it. Now we know that's not the case.

They must have, what else would they be playing when it's not been released anywhere yet?

It was getting a CD exclusive release in Japan. Not surprising radio stations got an early copy.

Board footer