You are not logged in. Please register or login.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

Re: The General and Monsters

harmon420 wrote:
Cavaliere Orsi wrote:

or more simply, it's a workplace made up of people who talk to others

Cool. Better than some of the other narrators we've had along the way. Hopefully you're correct like you were with the perhaps delay. I'm sure the streaming will be delayed by the hiccup in production of the free fernando collectable die cast trucks that trocollis has the prototype to already.

If the leaks are from where Dadud said they were rumored from, hopefully they are cleaned up even at the minimalist of effort.

Cavaliere Orsi
 Rep: 0 

what I can say is that what you call lack of communication is simply this band's communication. ditto when there was talk of a vinyl-only release it was because that was decided at the time. I don't know anything more than what I wrote but I can say for sure that whoever gave me the news does not expose himself without certainty of what he says.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So the backlash changed plans from a strictly vinyl release into adding a digital release also?

Cavaliere Orsi

I can't tell you what changed the plans. It will certainly not only be a vinyl release but also digital and streaming. More: the song will be on streaming platforms even before the single is shipped.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Well congratulations on your Order of merit.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
Cavaliere Orsi wrote:

Cool. Better than some of the other narrators we've had along the way. Hopefully you're correct like you were with the perhaps delay. I'm sure the streaming will be delayed by the hiccup in production of the free fernando collectable die cast trucks that trocollis has the prototype to already.

If the leaks are from where Dadud said they were rumored from, hopefully they are cleaned up even at the minimalist of effort.

where did he say the leaks were from

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Cavaliere Orsi wrote:

p.s.: you don't know me directly but I'm sure that with a little effort you could understand who I am.

1511952633-daphne-velma-scooby-doo.jpg?resize=640:*

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
Cavaliere Orsi wrote:

where did he say the leaks were from

Burried in the thread somewhere. He said ithey was rumoured to be about a year old.

Tyson_458

Tyson_458 wrote:

Can someone PLEASE send me a link to Monsters?!? I am only NOW realizing that this is a new song and it leaked.  And did a studio version of The General leak too or is only the live version currently available?

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Tyson_458 wrote:

Can someone PLEASE send me a link to Monsters?!? I am only NOW realizing that this is a new song and it leaked.  And did a studio version of The General leak too or is only the live version currently available?

Is there more leaks? I have both songs but not sure if something else has surfaced

Board footer