You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Site certificate warning?

-Jack- wrote:

When visiting the site during the last 6-12 months... been getting a certificate warning from my browser, picture below. I skip around the warning and I'm not concerned.... but I did want to make the administration aware. Am I the only person running into this? Thank you.

DXt46cz.jpeg

PS. For what its worth I use the brave browser (based on chromium engine which google chrome uses.)
PPS. This is the only website the warning appears on (that I use regularly)

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's the same for everyone I think. Software hasn't been updated for years. I think the site owner has to do that and so far he hasn't.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

It's how we steal your information and sell it. 16

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

-Jack- wrote:

When visiting the site during the last 6-12 months... been getting a certificate warning from my browser, picture below. I skip around the warning and I'm not concerned.... but I did want to make the administration aware. Am I the only person running into this? Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/DXt46cz.jpeg

PS. For what its worth I use the brave browser (based on chromium engine which google chrome uses.)
PPS. This is the only website the warning appears on (that I use regularly)

I use Brave too, but never had certificate warning from the site.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Unfortunately I can't fix this one as I don't have access to Cpanel for the site. I'll drop a PM to sic who looks after our hosting and see if he can get SSL enabled for the site. Cpanel offers free SSL these days so hopefully we can enable it and get rid of the warning message smile

Edit: Have PM'd sic

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
Will wrote:

Unfortunately I can't fix this one as I don't have access to Cpanel for the site. I'll drop a PM to sic who looks after our hosting and see if he can get SSL enabled for the site. Cpanel offers free SSL these days so hopefully we can enable it and get rid of the warning message smile

Edit: Have PM'd sic

Thank you Will. Cheers!

Board footer