You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

It would be cool for forum fans but wouldn’t sell tickets. Izzy and Adler for a couple shows would but the set would be wildly limited unless they are guesting every night.

I'm not sure there is much point in fantasy booking shows at this point. Sadly I think we may be watching the last one's.

The last shows in late October have been extended to one festival show on the 5th of November, and the advertising for that specifically states it's there last show for a long time..

How much time is left?

This is where I'm at in my fandom.

You can feel it in the air.

The General popping up out of nowhere as a B side is a sign of something.

We've talked about this for years...how GNR songs are not meant to be performed by people in their 70s. He can't really just talk the songs like Jagger.

We're getting close. There's about a 5 year window to do whatever it is they want to do as GNR...and that's pushing it. Since next year appears to be an idle year, cross that off the list.

Only band I've seen who can still bring it live as senior citizens to where it's almost as good as their prime...

Scabbie wrote:

If they're calling it a day, please say. Don't leave the fan base hanging for years thinking they might get a new album.

10000000% this.

Please...for the love of God...put an end to both the Scooby Doo mystery and the dangling of carrots.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

When is that Yes clip from? Their split created two bands and Chris Squire is dead. Great they can “bring it” but GnR can too.

James

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

When is that Yes clip from? Their split created two bands and Chris Squire is dead. Great they can “bring it” but GnR can too.

2017 Rock N Roll Hall of Fame performance.

He was 73 when they performed there...rest of band couple years younger/older...or dead.

GNR won't be performing when Axl is 73.

Call it a hunch.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Neighbor was part of security at the Toronto show...said band sounded good but axl sounded bad on high vocals...and alright on midrange stuff

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

They should almost cancel the Phoenix show:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-ros … 509A1C1614

Adding “The General” to setlists ASAP could help. Hardcore fans who have been sitting out this tour would return to shows in record time.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Rumours on reddit that St. Louis show is cancelled due to illness

James

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

ddf009b1-b21f-4350-9a98-a1e44995569e_screenshot.jpg

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Tickets look pretty well sold, so it does not appear like they are canceling due to lack of interest.

Springsteen is postponing shows right now as well.

Not good.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

This band sure has a lot of bad luck with St. Louis.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

looks like people who work at the stadium have recieved emails telling them it's postponed, also reports they are doing a stage tear down. i expect Axl will tweet about it.

Board footer