You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Atlas Shrugged (2023 ) - Rumour

Dadud wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

This is the video about Atlas that Danni mentioned in the General thread. The one with a comment from Rick about State Of Grace as a Bside

The source is Hasitleaked which we know already. If Ricks comment was a joke I dont see any reason to get too exited or anything. If Hasitleaked is semi legit thats great but untill we hear something from a credible second soure then it's just people repeating what we have already heard.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rick *was* hasitleakeds source

Shacklermyrye

Dadud wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

This is the video about Atlas that Danni mentioned in the General thread. The one with a comment from Rick about State Of Grace as a Bside

The source is Hasitleaked which we know already. If Ricks comment was a joke I dont see any reason to get too exited or anything. If Hasitleaked is semi legit thats great but untill we hear something from a credible second soure then it's just people repeating what we have already heard.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rick *was* hasitleakeds source

Hmmm I guess that's possible too. They seem to have a pretty good track record from what I've heard although it's not like it's 100% or anything. I think the most concrete clue would be a soundcheck of it, but that seems way less likely the closer we get to the end of the tour. Last show is Oct 16th I think, don't seem likely they would debut a new song live at the tail end of a tour.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Who is Rick?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Other than your channel and your work cleaning up those clips...I don't follow any GNR related channels and never will.

For starters, they can't tell us anything we don't already know. They're basically just reading forums and feeding the info back to the viewer.

Not a big fan of these types of "content creators"...in general not just GNR. Hate that "reaction" crap too.

I think the worst channel I ever came across was during the early phase of the Russia-Ukraine war. His channel was being spammed across Reddit. This clown had a fuck ton of subscribers getting rich off of just sitting there yelling "Breaking News!!!" every couple minutes while reading tweets from his phone. He even had hundreds of people following along in his live chat.

I wanted to vomit. He basically won the lottery...was probably making at least 10-20k a month reading tweets.

These types have to laugh privately at their own followers/subscribers.

What a world we live in.

James

James wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Who is Rick?

One of the main characters in the Locker leaks saga and apparently now has a YouTube channel and is an insider. 18

Shacklermyrye

If Atlas is released with a B-Side does this alt part of a setlist from 2018 suggest what the other track could be?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6RtPwExDtCud54T0uh5P5XdE57ZARhWGJMQ&usqp=CAU

James

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

If Atlas is released with a B-Side does this alt part of a setlist from 2018 suggest what the other track could be?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … Q&usqp=CAU

Yeah there has to be some sort of plan for that song...as crazy as the possibility sounds.

There's no other reason to bring that song back...

It was released 24 years ago

It's not well liked by fans or media

Its lyrics have popped up on their screens for years

There can be only two possibilities

1. It's getting a release...even if only a B side or album deep cut.

2. Its inclusion in the set list and lyrics onscreen are simply trolling the hardcore base.

It has to be #1.

Edit

It really points out how they are slow as molasses with this shit. That song has just been sitting there as an alternate for nearly a decade.

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:

Getting OMG reworked would be a huge dissapointment, if only we could hear Soul Monster, Oklahoma, State Of Grace... As the b-side.
Probably I am only dreaming on an ideal world

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Getting a reworked OMG in place of a new song would of course be a disappointment, but the idea is not bad in itself. The vocals are killer and with a little Slash and Duff it could become a pretty good song.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Getting a reworked OMG in place of a new song would of course be a disappointment, but the idea is not bad in itself. The vocals are killer and with a little Slash and Duff it could become a pretty good song.

Yep.  The instrumentals on that song were always kind of weak and too chaotic for me.  The lyrics and vocals are the strong point in OMG.

Board footer