You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Slash - Little Wing

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pretty Badass

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

108 views of a pretty good cover and not one comment... a lil surprised.  Well, his new album is almost done as far as writing, so maybe we get more Slash soon!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

108 views of a pretty good cover and not one comment... a lil surprised.  Well, his new album is almost done as far as writing, so maybe we get more Slash soon!

Shame on me, I was one of those bastards. I enjoyed the cover a lot (thanks! 5 ), it's one of my favourite songs of all time and always wanted to hear Slash doing it. But I didn't logged in, as I haven't logged in in months, cause there wasn't too much (anything) going on. I don't give a 13 about the 898343rd lie or false alarm by the Malibu Camp, and in these few months the active (ex-)Gunners were too busy with creating new stuff or playing (tribute) shows.

Anyway, listening the song I was thinking that hell, Slash should make a bluesy album instead of that "heavy" record. Slash doing his best at this Hendrix-Page-Gallagher-Beck etc. style. Well, he'd need another back up band and probably another singer for that album, but he should do that.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Agree.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Great playing, I enjoyed it cheers.

I'm really looking forward to his next album, hopefully there are a couple of killer songs on it.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Thats fuckin awesome!! Happy new year every one,c never knew some of you were still around, thought yo'd all jumped ship... hey ho... apologese for any lack of "u" in my rambles, my favvorite letter is broken and I really need to bang it to make it work... any my point for logging in is... I dunno hpw any GNR fan can hate on Slash, I dontr like all he prodces bt so what... he's fcking Slash.. that fuucking gy that made the Guns N'Fucking Roses world go rond... Axl did his bit no doubt... bt choosing sides... c'mon to FUUck... we get tatoos on our bodies dedicated to what those 2 did in their youth and friendship... fuck the division and the divorce... just love it for what it was and what it is still standing the test of time.

Its no secret I despise jarmo but I genuinnalyy despise him for what he has done for the GNR community, withot a shadow of a doubt he was the man antagonist of the Axl/Slash divide online... AND THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAS PAID TO DO IT... beta fernando and fckin dizzy's antie and fuckin ccompany all popped up on htdtgh  before all he swapped the best GNR forum out their for the ghost townm that it is and the biggest exodus that any internet form has probably seen... fuck me how many folk bailed whaen took his *cough* face turn... "if you only knew the truth" thats what he said!!! That motherfcker, my god I hope god he lives to see a renion, bt the shame faced bared faced cheek of the cunt he roll wioth and call every one liarsz. Fuck knowsw I've lost my train of thoght... good night, happy new year and every cnt please do that thing you believe is better and healthier and ultamatly.. the best for you... happy knw year... God Night!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

And for the rcord, where the fck is our Ausssie Contingent??

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Happy New Years fellas!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

And for the rcord, where the fck is our Ausssie Contingent??

I've been lurking here on and off the last few months. Was kinda shitty how it all went down, which I won't go into, because it'll just piss me off again... 14

And I found with my time away was actually a good thing, because I think I was wasting far too much time here in general, and kinda missing out on life... kinda... especially when dedicating so much time to a band that treats it's fans like shit

Not talking about Slash of course, he is the fucking man these days. Playing better than ever, releasing new music regularly, keeping his fans in the loop etc

Hope you all have a good 2014, and that as GN'R fans, we get treated to something NEW, for all our dedication 5 9

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Oh, and in response to the original post, Slash playing Hendrix always goes down well.
I always loved Skid Row's version of this song, but Slash takes it to another level here

Board footer