You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live in London (Airing on Vh1 Classic)

BLS-Pride wrote:

I hope it airs on Palladia too. VH1 Classic doesn't have an HD version of the channel.

Yeah I found that weird when I looked through the HD channels. I'm sure Palladia will do something a little while after the main channel broadcast is shown.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Palladia usually airs any concert that has been on any of the music TV channels so I am sure we will see it on there eventually. A bit odd not to release it to a channel with HD but least it will be on TV sets.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Palladia usually airs any concert that has been on any of the music TV channels so I am sure we will see it on there eventually. A bit odd not to release it to a channel with HD but least it will be on TV sets.

I'm not sure why VH1 Classic still hasn't gone the HD route, I thought I had heard rumors they were going there, but nothing yet.  I guess they figure it's a more popular station, so it gets first viewing.  As you said, all these live concerts usually circulate to the other music channels, so it's only a matter of time.

Maybe VH1 Classic will do us a favor and join the rest of civilization in HD by March.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Cuz vh1 is classic and its viewers prefer classic definition 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Eddie Trunk @EddieTrunk

Attention @gunsnroses fans. Mark you calendars for 3/9 starting 8P ET on @VH1Classic Video 6 pack hosted by me, full new concert, Axl TMS.

If Eddie is in charge of picking the videos, he'd probably go with some more obscure ones.  But if not it would probably be WTTJ, SCOM, PC, DC, NR, Patience.  Again, I ask.  How about debuting that elusive "Better" video?

Me_Wise_Magic

faldor wrote:

Eddie Trunk @EddieTrunk

Attention @gunsnroses fans. Mark you calendars for 3/9 starting 8P ET on @VH1Classic Video 6 pack hosted by me, full new concert, Axl TMS.

If Eddie is in charge of picking the videos, he'd probably go with some more obscure ones.  But if not it would probably be WTTJ, SCOM, PC, DC, NR, Patience.  Again, I ask.  How about debuting that elusive "Better" video?

Let's do this! big_smile

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:

I'd love to have a "Evo Party" like we did during RiR, Bridge Benefit and so on!

Hell yea man! smile We should all get on Skype and of course through the chat room and rock out during the showings.

Board footer