You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

Bono wrote:

Maybe for an artists it's old hat and means nothing but I think iId really enjoy soundchecks. kinda like the calm before the storm. Even when I was a kid playing minor hockey if the games were in my home town I loved being at the rink 3 hours before hand just chilling out. Obviously if we travelled I wasn't able to do that but still.  Crazy that Axl was there

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Sent you an email that I set up a Paypal account and the type of shirt. I can send you the money just can't seem to find your account in the Paypal search engine.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Russ is going to have a whole other GN'R business going soon 16

My gut tells me we're going to see Perfect Crime sometime soon. Locomotive and Yesterdays would be cool. It just seems they've been real reluctant to play anything new recently. But "Going Down" was on the setlist, right? And Bumble said it should show up at some point...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

And no, "Oh My God" does not count as new!!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Bono wrote:

Maybe for an artists it's old hat and means nothing but I think iId really enjoy soundchecks. kinda like the calm before the storm. Even when I was a kid playing minor hockey if the games were in my home town I loved being at the rink 3 hours before hand just chilling out. Obviously if we travelled I wasn't able to do that but still.  Crazy that Axl was there

Showing up at the advertised start time for a gnr show offers hours of calm before the storm.

lol

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

That wouldn't be a problem man. I don't even know what the sales tax is here, but you (and anyone else who wants to) can PayPal me $34.95 (+ whatever sales tax is here) and whatever you want to chip in towards shipping the shirt to you at russtcb@hotmail.com

Please just shoot me an email, NOT a PM here so I know who sent me what and what you want for your money.

Hopefully that makes sense as I'm already fucking loaded today... 16

Hi Russ,

I just sent you an e-mail.  I'm not sure if I did it correctly, but I tried to send you money, too.  I hope $55 covers the shirt and shipping.  Please let me know if it doesn't.

Thanks,

Ali

All good. I just replied to you via email, but in case you don't see that: you're set. I'll grab the shirt for ya 9

Hey Russ, I shot you an e-mail with a few questions about what shirts and what might be available.

Let me know bro, and we'll get the ideas and monies figured out. Thanks again for the offer.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

We're heading back to the Hard Rock in a bit when we leave our hotel.

I'm grabbing the shirts requested by Ali, Me_Wise and Axlin12. I got the PayPal notices from Ali and Me_Wise and they're both enough to cover the shirt, tax and shipping.

I'll grab your grey band pix shirt, Axlin and you can PayPal me whenever.

Alright. Glad to hear about the costs are good to go! Thanks again bro! 5

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Me and Russ e-mailed back and forth and I just wanted to publicly say he took care of getting the shirt for me.

He remains THE MAN. Just a cool offer he made for everyone. I only regret I didn't have more free time to be in the thread getting the updates on the great show he and Buzz attended.

Thanks again for the shirt man!

Board footer