You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Re: Chinese Democracy 2022 mix

Tmgladden wrote:

Gonna be making a new batch of mixes this year, figured I’d share my old 2022 batch with you guys. Hope you enjoy

https://we.tl/t-Xm0vNLqr8y

axlroselocke1
 Rep: 1 

Looking forward to downloading and listening to these. Have to get to my laptop. Thanks for this. Hope to hear the new mixes one day too.

Tmgladden

Tmgladden wrote:

Let me know what you think. A few needed a little more work but I was happy with them back then. This time around I’m taking a different approach. I’m going to be doing a few different mixes of each song, an it be a pick n choose your own album type thing.

axlroselocke1
 Rep: 1 

I definitely will. I love hearing different mixes of these songs.

JR Rose84
 Rep: 0 

JR Rose84 wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

Gonna be making a new batch of mixes this year, figured I’d share my old 2022 batch with you guys. Hope you enjoy

Hey man, I really enjoy your Remixes, you've got great skills in making them... I was just curious on what "Track 01" is... All the Files only show Tracks 02 - 15 which made me curious on that... Oh, and I was also curious if you've already created a New Remix for Oh My God (1999 & 2006 Mixes)

So far, I'd say that song is probably one of the hardest Remixes to do by getting all the Stems just right to completely blend in as a phenomenal Remix...

Great work again buddy, I'm definitely looking forward to hearing these mixes you did for 2022!  axl

Gn'F'nR's!
4Life

Tmgladden

Tmgladden wrote:
JR Rose84 wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

Hey man, I really enjoy your Remixes, you've got great skills in making them... I was just curious on what "Track 01" is... All the Files only show Tracks 02 - 15 which made me curious on that... Oh, and I was also curious if you've already created a New Remix for Oh My God (1999 & 2006 Mixes)

So far, I'd say that song is probably one of the hardest Remixes to do by getting all the Stems just right to completely blend in as a phenomenal Remix...

Great work again buddy, I'm definitely looking forward to hearing these mixes you did for 2022!  axl

Gn'F'nR's!
4Life

Ah thank you. I quite enjoy making these an I’m glad they are appreciated.

Track 01 was Thyme. Originally I was going to make an album with CD an the village stuff. I had a different intro for Chinese Democracy that meshed well with Thyme but then I figured I didn’t need 3 plus minutes just to get into anything so I just dropped, stuck with the CD tracks an I just never renumbered them.

I have a mix of OMG with bumblefoots guitar added in with some other stuff but it’s not quite what I want. Evader turned me in to a better isolating program than what I use so I'm hoping I can make a better edit soon. If so then I’ll probably work on some older village demos I couldn’t before hand.

I can send you all I have done if you’d like

JR Rose84
 Rep: 0 

JR Rose84 wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:
JR Rose84 wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

Gn'F'nR's!
4Life

Ah thank you. I quite enjoy making these an I’m glad they are appreciated.

Track 01 was Thyme. Originally I was going to make an album with CD an the village stuff. I had a different intro for Chinese Democracy that meshed well with Thyme but then I figured I didn’t need 3 plus minutes just to get into anything so I just dropped, stuck with the CD tracks an I just never renumbered them.

I have a mix of OMG with bumblefoots guitar added in with some other stuff but it’s not quite what I want. Evader turned me in to a better isolating program than what I use so I'm hoping I can make a better edit soon. If so then I’ll probably work on some older village demos I couldn’t before hand.

I can send you all I have done if you’d like

Yea, I see what you're saying with the extra 3 minutes as an additional...

Evader is one of the community Legends who has been an absolute sensation with his work. I can't wait to hear what you've got in store for your Mixes on "The Village Sessions" that you'll be doing down the line soon... That'll definitely be a treat to hear.

As for all your Mixes...I say absolutely, man.
I would like that very much... if you're able to post them from Mega, (which is much better for me lol) that'll be very awesome, but if not that is also cool bro...

Thank you so much again...

Board footer