You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: My souncloud mix thread

Decided to start a Soundcloud account. I'll keep everything in this one thread so as not to spam the shit out of the Downloads section

Felt this came out pretty good, took a lot of fucking around with the vocals to get right. No AI though, sounds ok to me. Let me know what you think.

Raven5790
 Rep: 0 

Raven5790 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Decided to start a Soundcloud account.

Felt this came out pretty good, took a lot of fucking around with the vocals to get right. No AI though, sounds ok to me. Let me know what you think.

Cool actually.. but for me still sounds more like the live version.. the energy with this one is very better than the one out there with the live era vocals, I think is for the upbeat tempo in this one.. I like it..

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I want the real version. Vocals and all. If not, no interest.

Shacklermyrye

TheSundanceKid wrote:

Why comment then?

JR Rose84
 Rep: 0 

JR Rose84 wrote:

Hey, waz up man... sorry ta hear 'bout your YT account... Ya had some great stuff there, my favorites were The General (drums n' cell clip comparison) n' your P.R.L. (Rock Version) for i think it was...
Anyways, I think this Track is pretty good even with the Live vocals... there's really not much anyone can basically use for Axl's 2001 vocals except Live vocals... Also the only other vocals that could possibly be used is the over dubbed *Live Era '87-'93* vocals unfortunately...
Again, great job cause it's not that easy lol

Gn'F'nR's!
4Life

Shacklermyrye

JR Rose84 wrote:

Hey, waz up man... sorry ta hear 'bout your YT account... Ya had some great stuff there, my favorites were The General (drums n' cell clip comparison) n' your P.R.L. (Rock Version) for i think it was...
Anyways, I think this Track is pretty good even with the Live vocals... there's really not much anyone can basically use for Axl's 2001 vocals except Live vocals... Also the only other vocals that could possibly be used is the over dubbed *Live Era '87-'93* vocals unfortunately...
Again, great job cause it's not that easy lol

Gn'F'nR's!
4Life

Hey man you just sign up?

I'll get around to posting all the youtube stuff to soundcloud, here is The General clip without the drum overdubs
https://soundcloud.com/bob-terry-664625014/the-general-2010-aftershow-party-clip
Shame about channel as that video was on about 8.5k views, i guess one of you guys posted it over at Mygnr to get it to that lol. I got universal claims on Thyme and Circus Maximus which killed it.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Shacklermyrye wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Why comment then?

Uh why the hell not? Thanks Dad.

The fact is it sounded like a WTTJ remake was leaked when it was just the instrumental with no vocals.

So yeah, boring.

Shacklermyrye

TheSundanceKid wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Why comment then?

Uh why the hell not? Thanks Dad.

The fact is it sounded like a WTTJ remake was leaked when it was just the instrumental with no vocals.

So yeah, boring.

lol calm down son

Shacklermyrye

Oh my god BBF hybrid mix

Shacklermyrye

Board footer