You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Wilco
 Rep: 1 

Re: Think About You - opinions?

Wilco wrote:

It’s the closest GNR came to a pure pop rock song, a tender love song…written about Izzy’s then love of heroin!

It’s the sole 100% Izzy song on AFD

What are your opinions on it?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The 2002 version was probably my favorite version.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

misterID wrote:

The 2002 version was probably my favorite version.

Yeah, always had a soft spot for Fortus' rendition of the solo.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

In hindsight it is shocking that this was not released as the final single from the album. I suppose it really didn't need it as the record flew off shelves but they could have squeezed a few more sales as the era was wrapping up and the wait for UYI kicked off.

In an alternate timeline where Lies doesn't happen, it probably becomes a single/video.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Love it. The ending is especially great IMHO. The guitars & Axl's voice at the end are top notch.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

My favorite song of appetite!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I like the song but I think it’s one of the few songs off of appetite that doesn’t really stand the test of time. Something about the production on the chorus that is so 80s.

Sky Dog wrote:
James wrote:

In hindsight it is shocking that this was not released as the final single from the album. I suppose it really didn't need it as the record flew off shelves but they could have squeezed a few more sales as the era was wrapping up and the wait for UYI kicked off.

In an alternate timeline where Lies doesn't happen, it probably becomes a single/video.

Omg….too funny. I am not a fan. It shouldn’t have been on the album! Again, the album only needed one power ballad and no Hollywood Rose songs.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I only kind of like it because I'm a GN'R fan and any song from that era is worth having. It really isn't a very good song. Shouldn't have been on AFD. Could have scrapped Anything Goes too. They don't fit in. They sound like "what if GN'R was a hair metal band?".

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Love it 9

Board footer