You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Slash, You're Crazy, Appetite Version, Live

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Vicious, raw and full of energy. Just how it supposed to be. Amazing. I wish they'd play the Lies version, too, cause Slash always shines on that. 3

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Really dug it. Thanks for posting that one up dude.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

very cool. Todd is the fucking man with those notes! Slash and the rest of the band are tight and create such a power on that song live. Would of liked to see Myles jam with them on guitar. As for the both versions of You're Crazy, I like 'em both. I love the Appetite studio version for it's fast edge while the Lies version has a great groove to it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That was nice indeed.  I think that's the first time I've heard that guy (Todd?) sing.  Pretty solid job.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

The more Todd sings, the more I love the band. Not even a knock on Myles, but they've got two awesome singers, three guitarists, and they're playing a crazy ass mixed up set list. I've never appreciated this band as much as now, and the fast version of YC is fucking balls to the wall!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Faldor, he (Todd), songs WTTJ, We're All Gonna Die, Dr. Alibi. He has been singing tunes since 2010.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Faldor, he (Todd), songs WTTJ, We're All Gonna Die, Dr. Alibi. He has been singing tunes since 2010.

Yeah, I was aware. I just had never bothered to listen to any of those songs before. I might have to check them out.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I agree, he is pretty solid. Has some balls to his singing style.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
smoke wrote:

The more Todd sings, the more I love the band. Not even a knock on Myles, but they've got two awesome singers, three guitarists, and they're playing a crazy ass mixed up set list. I've never appreciated this band as much as now, and the fast version of YC is fucking balls to the wall!

I agree dude. He is their secret weapon of sorts. Hope he makes a more vocal presence on the next Slash record. I dig Slash's band. Good vibe and sound there.

Board footer