You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Guns N` Roses -Welcome To The Videos II \nn/

ottosporteman wrote:

I'd love a copy too!

Can I be picky? smile

Why not add the It's so Easy banned video and then put the It's so easy and Welcome to the Jungle ones from Live era as Bonus?
smile

Great work!

I like that idea too! smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

I'd love a copy too!

Can I be picky? smile

Why not add the It's so Easy banned video and then put the It's so easy and Welcome to the Jungle ones from Live era as Bonus?
smile

Great work!

Yeah I could mate with its so easy I only put that version on there because its good quailty and the welcome to the jungle I havent seen I good picture quailty version as it is all the quailty is killer you would think it was from the shop if you know where I can find a good quailty one I will the audios not a problem because I can match it of the live era CDs like I have with its so easy and knockin on heavens

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Funny one russ i was think because you's are in the states ill have too decode it to NTSC formate want I

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Iv all so doing a dual layered DVD with all the best live versions on it has about 22 songs with killer quailty with Paris show on it and coma from Chicago the Freddie mercy songs and more ill put up when it's finished off

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

gibbo wrote:

Iv all so doing a dual layered DVD with all the best live versions on it has about 22 songs with killer quailty with Paris show on it and coma from Chicago the Freddie mercy songs and more ill put up when it's finished off

Sounds even better. Good luck!

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Iv started uploading the dvd will take a couple of days as they upload they will go into the folder \nn/ Iv decoded it in NTSC format for yous fellas. Its the same setlist as the screen shot if i can find a good copy of welcome to the jungle live era and that version of its so easy ill add them to the next copy 5

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

I wouldnt mined making the same copy but for bluray so you can get a bit better audio quailty all the audio i add was flac format apart from sweet child and civil war but on the dvd it only ends up 192kps anyway still sounds great

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
gibbo wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

That's just plain killer. Nice work man!

You sound pretty keen russ ill upload it for ya in a couple of days 22

Awesome.

Take your time. It looks like a LOT of work went into that! I've never in my life burned a dual layer dvd, but it looks like it might be time to attempt it. 9

Easy to put on a dual layered disc russ you can use clonedvd2 free 21 day trail

Unzip it
Put the dual layered 8G disc in

1.jpg
22.jpg

Your done

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer