You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

If any of you going to the upcoming shows get chance to record soundchecks it wouldn't be the worst thing. I dont think that clip from yesterday is The General or Atlas but it's something. Parts of the bassline have a Garden type vibe to it, but the vocals clearly are not The Garden. Anymore clips of it would be appreciated.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wait a minute.....that soundcheck really has vocals from an unknown song?!?

Holy fuck...if true...we really are getting an EP or an album. This isn't a band that soundchecks new material for shits and giggles.

On the other hand...it could be a new cover they're about to include in the set.

Who died recently?  18

Edit

Sinead O'Connor

Man...young Axl would've killed it on that Troy outro.....

You're still a liar!!!

Sky Dog wrote:

I assumed there is a way to get a pretty high quality version from someone who can take it from vinyl to digital?????

James

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I assumed there is a way to get a pretty high quality version from someone who can take it from vinyl to digital?????

Absolutely. Happens all the time.

We're getting it one way or another.

[/embed]

Or like this...

guts
 Rep: 1 

guts wrote:

Here is a cover that does deserve to be back in the setlist.

Shacklermyrye

guts wrote:

Here is a cover that does deserve to be back in the setlist.

[/embed]
Hell yes, used to love that when they did it. This was filmed off a laptop in the hotel close by the venue if I remember right, could be wrong long time ago now

James

James wrote:

Did you guys see Aerosmith's opening night set list?

2ipvf1in0ylb1.jpg

Yikes.

I understand doing a condensed set but damn...can't get it any better than that?!?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

What don't you like about it?

Don't mean to be argumentative - but Back in the Saddle into Love in an Elevator would start my night right, and Dream on into Walk this Way would ring my bell to finish off. I would go if they come back here.

Shacklermyrye

https://www.hellandheavenfest.com/
cartel.753efa5d.jpg

GUNS N´ROSES
Rock / Alt, Rock
Assets since: 1985
Origin: United States
Latest album: EP Hard skool
"With nearly four decades of career, Guns N ’ Roses has positioned itself as one of the largest rock bands in history. Founded in 1985 by Axl Rose and guitarist Izzy Stradlin, the band grew rapidly to more than 100 million records sold around the planet, in addition to being part of the Rock Hall of Fame N ’ Roll. Albums like Appetite for Destruction or User Your Illusion are globally iconic. After a separation in the mid-1990s, the band reunited their original members in 2015, achieving full stadiums around the planet. Now, the band has chosen Hell and Heaven Open Air to close this stage, being the last show they will give in a long time, making their participation somewhat unmissable."

Kind of confirms they are vanishing for a bit

Shacklermyrye

go away bot

Board footer