You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

Dani_1455 wrote:

This was posted today on Mygnrforum:
Apparently 4tus claimed that d-tune + circus maximus + beltrami mix = 7

"Here's some other news that I found along the way... There apparently was a fan who spoke with 4tus possibly on Twitter I believe, who was also in a chat on one of the *Perhaps* news YT videos... The fan was curious about both *The General* & *Seven* n' instead he asked him about the latter cause he was really curious... Turns out... 4tus said *D Tune* IS in fact *Seven* with parts/sections from *Circus Maximus*... Then the Beltrami mix was added in to it...

After reading that, I decided to listen to both back n' forth... Both Tracks have some melodies that r the same...where they actually fit together...which I believe is the Ending or close to it on D Tune."

Most important question is if it has vocals.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

"Here's some other news that I found along the way... There apparently was a fan who spoke with 4tus possibly on Twitter I believe, who was also in a chat on one of the *Perhaps* news YT videos... The fan was curious about both *The General* & *Seven* n' instead he asked him about the latter cause he was really curious... Turns out... 4tus said *D Tune* IS in fact *Seven* with parts/sections from *Circus Maximus*... Then the Beltrami mix was added in to it...

After reading that, I decided to listen to both back n' forth... Both Tracks have some melodies that r the same...where they actually fit together...which I believe is the Ending or close to it on D Tune."

Yeah, we were going on about that years ago. Circus Maximus was the stadium in Ben Hur, in the film there were nine chariots, but historically only seven chariots ever raced and the stadium in based on the orbits of the seven planets from Earth to Pluto. It's interesting if nothing else

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

Forrus finally reveals something interesting...

So D Tune was really turned into a real song.

Hard to picture the two combined.

Definitely more "fire and ice".

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I was 99% convinced either D-Tune or Curly Shuffle was Seven. Circus always sounded like an intro or experimental instrumentation

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

I seriously doubt that Fortus made that comment without proof. People have been claiming all sorts of shit this week. At the very least there should be a screenshot, and even then there's lots of trolls that fake that shit in this fandom. Brain specifically mentioned composing Seven at the same time as The General. This was way past the composition of D-Tune.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Edit: repost

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Looking at how Shackler's Revenge was heavily rearranged from a couple of the tracks it could well be plausible. Real question is when do we hear it.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I do like the idea of one of the big songs we're waiting on being among the storage locker instrumentals. If we ever get the finished track, someone with great audio editing skills will be able to extract Axl's vocal and add it to the original backing track.

Couso
 Rep: 1 

Couso wrote:

Perhaps now would be a good time to close this thread? 5

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Dani_1455 wrote:

Well I know what my next mashup is going to be.:) Is there a screenshot of this chat with Fortus?

Board footer